Ihr Zugang zu nationalen und
|Profil Titel||Bushing fitted out with unconventional current and medium voltage sensors for electric locomotives
06 RO RISC 0ENB
|Eintrag/Änderung||2006-03-31 / 2008-01-21|
KurzfassungA Romanian company offers a bushing that is used for supplying from the contact wire the transformer located in the electric locomotive cab; it provides the connection with the informational system for consumed energy measurement and with the protection system from the primary circuit of locomotive energy supplying. The bushing is identical with that one used at present on locomotive. The company is looking for partners interested in it`s manufacturing and homologating according to EU norm.
The bushing is fitted out with unconventional current sensors, one having non-saturable magnetic circuit – low power current transformer LPCT and the other having air magnetic circuit - Rogowski coil, and with capacitive divider voltage sensor, in-built in the internal insulation of the bushing.
The voltage sensor is a capacitive divider, formed by the concentric cylindrical shields integrated into the capacitor-type internal insulation of the bushing, leading to a good distribution of the longitudinal electric field strength. The applied constructive and technological specific features provide a constant dividing ratio, which is not influenced by the environmental and operating conditions of the locomotive. The bushing is also fitted out with conventional current sensor identical with that one equipping the bushing existing on the locomotives in service nowadays. The MV composite-type insulation confers to the bushing higher performances in comparison to those of the porcelain insulation of the bushings used at present.
Rule: IEC 60137; IEC 60044-7; IEC 60358; IEC 60044-8.
Bushing IEC 60137.
Withstand voltage (50Hz - 1min under wet) 85 KVef.
Withstand flashower voltage - dry 170 KVmax.
Rated current 400 A.
Frequency 50 Hz.
Current and voltage sensors.
Voltage sensor - capacitor divider IEC 60044-7; IEC 60358.
Rated input primary voltage UHV 27 or 25 KV.
Output secondary voltage ULV 100 V.
Accuracy class-0, 2.
Rated power 0, 2 VA.
LPCT current sensor (unsaturable core)IEC 60044-8.
Rated ratio 600/1 600/250 A/A or A/mV.
Accuracy class / Rated power cos f=1 0,2/ 2 -V/A.
Rogowski current sensorIEC 60044-8.
Rated ratio 500/150 A/mV.
Shunt resistor 5,6 O.
The disadvantage of the known bushings with integrated sensors, among which the voltage sensor is of capacitive type, consists of the accuracy class (= 5%), because the relative permittivity of the HV capacity (C1) is different from that of the LV capacity (C2); therefore, they can be used for indicating the presence of voltage, and in no case for metering the energy (where an adequate accuracy class is required, = 0.5%). The invention removes the disadvantage of the known method, consisting of the improper accuracy class, by the fact that both capacities from the dividing ratio are carried out by using the same technology and the same electrical insulating materials; consequently the ratio C1/C2 is not influenced by the thermal operating conditions, and the accurate value foreseen for this ratio is obtained only by the fine control of the capacity C2. This control is achieved correcting the final number of turns that form this capacitor, and also the unfold profile of the armatures that, by their width decreasing in accordance with certain laws, contributes to reaching the fineness of the control, without requiring additional capacities for correction.
The offered bushings have the following advantages:
- They are able to take over the measuring function for electric energy metering and the protection function, replacing the classical instrument transformers usually existing in the MV equipment where the bushings are anyway necessary, with or without sensors.
- They make possible the decrease of the constructive dimensions and weight, as a whole, with comparison to the case when the bushings are simple ones, without sensors.
- They determine the addition of the functions of many classical-type equipments into a new, modern and multipurpose one, with higher reliability and capability to monitor the critical situations appearing on the site, for assuring an efficient maintenance program.
- The capacitive bushings have a diameter shorter than the bushings without capacitive distribution of voltage.
- By using a compact-type external insulation, the performances of this type of insulation are transmitted also to the equipment in which they are used.
- Sensor/Multisensortechnik, Instrumentierung
- Industrial measurement and sensing equipment
Available for demonstration - field tested
| ||Current Stage of Development:
Available for demonstration - field tested
Intellectual Property Rights:
The company is a Romanian Research and Development Institute. The activity’s object is both research development and the production of the component parts.
Exploitation of RTD Results:
- Testing of new applications
- Adaptation to specific needs
- Change in the currently used technologies
# Type of partner sought
International recognised Institutes
# Specific area of activity of the partner
Research, development and tests.
# Task to be performed
For Technical Co-operation the sought partner should be interested in further development, application and testing.
The manufacturing of the product will be made by the partner that will accept the invention patent. The patent refers both to the product and to the manufacturing technology.
The company offers the technology and knowledge of the manufacture process.
|Verbreitung||AT, BE, BG, CL, CY, CZ, DK, EE, FI, FR, DE, GR, HU, IS, IE, IL, IT, LV, LT, LU, MT, NL, PL, PT, RO, SK, SI, ES, SE, CH, TR, GB, |
|Status||Dieses Profil ist abgelaufen! Falls Sie denoch Interesse haben, kontaktieren Sie uns. |
Möchten Sie mit dieser Firma
in Kontakt treten?
- Dieses Technologieprofil entspricht nicht Ihren Bedürfnissen?
Sie suchen eine maßgeschneiderte Lösung?
=> Erstellen Sie ein eigenes Suchprofil
=> In kürzester Zeit finden wir einen geeigneten Lösungsanbieter
- Sie würden gerne ein eigenes Kooperationprofil verbreiten?