Ihr Zugang zu nationalen und
|Profil Titel||Multi-channel data acquisition technology
08 LV 58AD 0J31
|Eintrag/Änderung||2008-10-29 / 2008-10-29|
KurzfassungA research institute has developed an innovative multi-channel technology for data acquisition from up to a 1000 signal sources simultaneously. The technology can provide massive, effective data acquisition for computerized diagnostic and monitoring systems.
Institute is looking for industrial (robotics, biomedicine, IT, electronics) partners interested in development and production of the offered software/hardware tools and research partners in R&D projects.
Massive data acquisition from real life objects and supplying of computers with this information in an effective way evidently is vital to realizing full potential of computer system applications in many areas. The offered new technology for multi-channel data acquisition is based on exploitation of a distributed multi-channel ADC (“Analog-to-digital converter”) using a large quantity of remote samplers. The samplers are of a very simple design and are located directly at the locations of the signal sources.
This eliminates the need of:
1) using long lines for an analog input,
2) connecting to a centralized multiplexer and
3) signal switching performed by the multiplexers.
Data acquisition can be made from up to a 1000 signal sources simultaneously. The front-end devices have an ultra-low consumption of power.
The Institute is looking for:
1) industrial partners interested in further ASIC (“Application-Specific Integrated Circuit”) development and production of the offered software/hardware tools as well as for
2) potential R&D partners in new European R&D projects aimed at extending the application range of the offered technology.
- Exploitation of the offered concept opens the possibility for a parallel observation of a large quantity of signals, thus providing a massive, effective data acquisition for computerized diagnostic and monitoring systems having potential applications in control, robotics and biomedicine.
- The design of front-end devices, performing the functions of the remote sampling, is extremely simple and consequently these devices have low power consumption. That can lead to considerable power savings.
- The offered technology for multi-channel data acquisition is considered as an invention. Therefore a patent application has been submitted to the European Patent Office.
- Digitale Systeme, Digitale Darstellung
- Embedded Systems und Echtzeitsysteme
- Peripheriegeräte (Massenspeicher, Bildschirmtechnologien)
- Fortgeschrittene Systemarchitektur
- (Datenverarbeitung /) Datenaustausch, Middleware
- Data Communications
- Data processing, analysis and input services
- Other Medical/Health Related
Available for demonstration
Patent(s) applied for but not yet granted
| ||The offered technology for multi-channel data acquisition is considered as an invention. Therefore a patent application has been submitted to the European Patent Office.
- License Agreement
- Joint further development
- Adaptation to specific needs
# Type of partner sought
Industrial enterprise, research institute, University
# Specific area of activity of the partner
# Task to be performed
|Status||Dieses Profil ist abgelaufen! Falls Sie denoch Interesse haben, kontaktieren Sie uns. |
Möchten Sie mit dieser Firma
in Kontakt treten?
- Dieses Technologieprofil entspricht nicht Ihren Bedürfnissen?
Sie suchen eine maßgeschneiderte Lösung?
=> Erstellen Sie ein eigenes Suchprofil
=> In kürzester Zeit finden wir einen geeigneten Lösungsanbieter
- Sie würden gerne ein eigenes Kooperationprofil verbreiten?