Ihr Zugang zu nationalen und
|Profil Titel||Invisible anti-counterfeit marking technology, high protection of genuineness.
09 HU 50R7 3FG9
|Eintrag/Änderung||2009-11-11 / 2010-10-26|
KurzfassungHungarian small enterprise has developed an infrared-absorbing chemical marking substance to secure genuineness. Main advantages: invisible when solved in the product; it can provide an effective indication of origin. The technology is suitable for non-consumable liquid producers, classified print works, museums. The company is looking for industrial or service provider partner for electronics and software development as well as for adaptation processess.
The Hungarian enterprise develops synthesised, product-tailored nanochemical orinigality protecting agents, photoactive chemical markers and the biotech application (cell marking) of these substances.
Damages from counterfit can make billions of losses to genuine producers. Protection is important prestige-wise as well. A poor quality copy harms the brand and the image of the producer. The faked product can lead to the loss of warranty, which is harmful to end-user as well.
The offered technology is based on substances that absorb light at near infrared wavelength (NIR ). The marking substances, when mixed into the products, are invisible to the naked eye. When they are exposed to a special, invisible infrared beam coming from a handheld device, they become charged and will emit visible light.
The basic theory behind the technology is that infrared passes through the other substances it gets absorbed in the marking material. The markers consist of carbon (C), nitrogen (N2) and oxygen (O2) and they are water soluble. The molecular marking substances act as „chemical fingerprints”. They are not applied to the packaging or the labels of the products, but in the product itself. They are inert chemicals, will not modify the attributes of the product and will not affect the future usability of it.
When applying the technology, the characteristics and physical/chemical attributes of the product are taken into consideration during the development of the marking material that can be:
• UV-stable, or instable (depending on whether the client wants to signal the falsification attempt)
• water soluble (for digital printing), or not soluble (for analogue, e.g. offset or raster printing)
• thermochromic (can change due to heat)
• photochromic (can change due to visible light)
• blue, green, red glowing due to NIR-radiation (according to the wants of the client)
Various demands can be fulfilled by mixing the markers. The individual markers are inert towards each other as well.
Exclusivity can be provided on demand. The markers are produced as pulverized additive. The client applies it in the product in solved form. The markers are suitable for small scale production as well as huge bulk production. MSDS safety documentation is provided to with the markers.
Required tasks: electronics and software development, adaptation to the client’s systems.
Novelty of the offered technology:
The little concentration of the markers makes it almost impossible to be isolated from the products to identify its chemical structure. The decryption of the security code is very timely, and requires special expertise (unlike electronic encryptions). The offeror is exclusive in Central-Eastern Europe in this field.
Advantages of the offered technology:
•high level anti-counterfeit protection
•invisible to the naked eye
•the number of marking combinations are virtually limitless, ensuring unique codes for every product
•counterfeit products are easy to spot with the handheld detector
•in long production processes, it is useful to mark individual production segments
•hard to fake
•ensures the feeling of safety for producers and consumers, the creation of regain of trust in the product.
- Spezialchemikalien, Zwischenprodukte
- Mikro- und Nanotechnologie
- Analysen/Untersuchungseinrichtungen und -methoden
- Optische Technologien
- Health and beauty aids
- Other consumer services (including photo processing)
- Lubricants and functional fluids
- Speciality/performance chemicals
- Printing and binding
Development phase - Laboratory tested
- License Agreement
- Joint further development
- Testing of new applications
- Adaptation to specific needs
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Transfer of knowledge in new raw materials
- New way to use an existing production line
- Technical consultancy
- Quality control
# Type of partner sought
industrial company or service provider
# Specific area of activity of the partner
security technology, product marking, originality protection
# Task to be performed by the partner sought
• spreading of the technology, train in its use
• participation in the further development of the technology, special detectors, detector software, controlling electronics
• participation in the application to other areas (e.g. mixing into car paints to spot stolen cars from a distance)
• participation in the adaptation of the technology for special demand (e.g. application of photoactive substances, emergency exit path markers that glows through smoke)
• adaptation of the technology to the system of the clients
• production of markers
Service Sector Größe: < 10
|Status||Dieses Profil ist abgelaufen! Falls Sie denoch Interesse haben, kontaktieren Sie uns. |
Möchten Sie mit dieser Firma
in Kontakt treten?
- Dieses Technologieprofil entspricht nicht Ihren Bedürfnissen?
Sie suchen eine maßgeschneiderte Lösung?
=> Erstellen Sie ein eigenes Suchprofil
=> In kürzester Zeit finden wir einen geeigneten Lösungsanbieter
- Sie würden gerne ein eigenes Kooperationprofil verbreiten?