Ihr Zugang zu nationalen und
|Profil Titel||Elevator with increased operational safety for persons with locomotor disabilities
09 RO 78EG 3DSO
|Eintrag/Änderung||2009-05-26 / 2012-07-25|
KurzfassungA Romanian research institute has developed a special elevator for persons with locomotor disabilites, to allow their access in public buildings (ton halls, local councils, hopsitals, police, show rooms etc.). The elevator is actuated by electro-hydraulic elements, permitting an increased safety movement on vertical direction, as well as the emergency stopping and descending. The Romanian institute is looking for an industrial partner, interested in assembling and engineering the elevator.
The elevator consists of anhydraulic power unit, a block valve for holding on the position and a lifting unit. The hydraulic power unit includes a piston actuated hydraulic cylinder, connected by a rod to an upper flange, which is attached to a nacelle. The upper flange is rigidly fixed to a mobile circular guide which slides in a fixed guide, fixed to the ground, inside the lifting unit. For achieving comparable values of the lifting and descending speeds, the supplying of the hydraulic cylinder is made, diferentially, on both sides of the piston, whose surfaces are in a 1:2 ratio, through 2 valves for holding on the position. These valves block on the position the hydraulic cylinder, when an accidental failure of electric power occurs. The descending in this situation is possible by operating a valve that allows the flow of the fluid from the inferior chamber of the hydraulic cylinder into a tank.
The elevator is actuated by the lifting mechanism which is mounted into a pit situated below the zero level of the ground, through the electro-hydraulic unit, powered with monophased electric curent. The call for bringing the platfomr to the level where the user is situated is made by button. The lifting or descending of the elevator is controlled by the user from a button situated on the mobile platform.
The elevator has already been tested in laboratory conditions by the Romanian research institute and represents the subject of a Romanian granted patent.
The elevator with increased operational safety for persons with locomotor disabilities:
- allows a lifting/descending speed adapted to the requirements of the user (5...10 m/s), with equal values on both movements, even when deteriorating the piston packing;
- in case of accidental failure, allows a safe stop along the lifting/descending movement, irrespective of the piston packing state;
- increased safety during functioning, due to the simplicity of the actuation scheme and to the use of simple electric and hydraulic components;
- low noise during its functioning, due to the use of the hydraulic cylinder;
- high operating efficiency, the absorbed power being less than 1 kW, due to the mechanical connection of the cylinder to the lifting platform or the nacelle;
- easy industrial applicability, due to the use of simple components, available on the market and to the social use for such equipments.
- Maschinenbau, Hydraulik, Pneumatik, etc.
- Other transportation
Development phase - Laboratory tested
- Technical consultancy
# Type of partner sought
# Specific area of activity of the partner
mechanics, hydraulics & electricity
# Task to be performed
in the commercial agreement with technical assistance, the partner will assembly the elevator, using appropriate equipments and qualified personnel. The Romanian research institute will support its partner with effective start-up and technical consultancy.
Research institute/University Größe: 50-249
Möchten Sie mit dieser Firma
in Kontakt treten?
- Dieses Technologieprofil entspricht nicht Ihren Bedürfnissen?
Sie suchen eine maßgeschneiderte Lösung?
=> Erstellen Sie ein eigenes Suchprofil
=> In kürzester Zeit finden wir einen geeigneten Lösungsanbieter
- Sie würden gerne ein eigenes Kooperationprofil verbreiten?