Ihr Zugang zu nationalen und
|Profil Titel||Methodologies and Technologies for IT Management (replacing BBS Ref: 10 IT 53U9 3JX2 )
11 IT 532V 3LGT
|Eintrag/Änderung||2011-08-08 / 2011-08-08|
KurzfassungAn Italian medium-sized ICT company, providing IT management services with a view to upgrading its current offering bidding strategy, intends to change the IT management scenario from a Process Implementation Oriented to an Application Logic Oriented perspective and to IT infrastructures based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) model. It seeks developers of available solutions/capacities for technical cooperation or commercial agreements.
An Italian medium-sized ICT company provides IT Management services as one of its core business activities. They include a set of services to support customers in managing their IT infrastructures in flexible mode, security guaranties, and according to customized Service Level Agreements.
The provided services concern:
• System & Application management: monitoring and deployment of operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, AS400), application servers, dbms, web portals and applications;
• Data Base Administration: administration, tuning, indexes optimization of DBMS (Oracle, DB2, SQL Sever, Open Source);
• IMAC(Install, Move, Add, Change) and technological roll out: transfer, replacement, upgrading of systems or system components;
• Staging and Installation of new technological infrastructures: according to specific user needs, enterprise security requirements, in force regulations and legislation;
• Inventory and Asset Management: collection and continuous census of information about IT assets (Hw, Sw, configurations, localizations, licenses, maintenance agreements, etc.;
• Help Desk/Call Center: management of a multichannel (web, phone, email) interface for IT support and assistance;
• On site and remote assistance and maintenance: restore of HW/SW functionalities of damaged systems and applications;
• Professional services: body rental of professional competences for the design, development and maintenance of IT applications and infrastructures.
Such services are traditionally provided within the four walls of a given organization (either Public Administration or Private Enterprise) and involve internal implementations and configurations of IT infrastructures and applications.
However the IT management scenario is rapidly changing from a Process Implementation Oriented to an Application Logic Oriented perspective. This change is promoted by the new architectural style of the IT infrastructures, based on the Service Oriented Architectural (SOA) model, where emphasis is not in the management of business process local implementations but in the governance of web services which run fragments of business applications, language implementation independent and discovered both in the private registry of the SOA and in public registries addressable on the Internet.
Conforming to this scenario, the company intends to set up a SOA governance framework, providing both methodological and technological support, to be deployed in an innovative IT Management. The company is then looking for partners providing solutions/capacities in this domain or interested in a joint development of new ones.
Technical Specifications / Specific technical requirements:
As to the SOA governance framework sought:
a) Methodological support should refer both to conventional IT management standards (e.g. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) specifications) and to the new standardization initiatives promoted by Open Group.
b) Technological support should be based on a SOA Middle-Ware, providing such basic functionalities as:
• Service Level Agreements: enabling a global vision of SLA management at
design and runtime level;
• SOA Governance Registry: assuring the understanding of the state and scope of
the SOA, communicating and managing the lifecycle of the services, and
finding the dependencies between services and consumers;
• Enterprise Service Bus: providing web services discovery services, semantic
meta-data collection and provision on the SOA services, communication
- (Datenverarbeitung /) Datenaustausch, Middleware
- Internet-Technologien/Kommunikation (Wireless, Bluetooth)
- Wissens- und Prozessmanagement
- Instandhaltung - Managementsysteme
- Netzwerktechnologie, Netzwerksicherheit
- Joint further development
- Adaptation to specific needs
- Technical consultancy
# Type of partner sought
# Specific area of activity of the partner
IT; IT Management services; software production;
software development and maintenance.
# Task to be performed by the partner sought
Provide the IT Management solution sought ensuring the needed assistance for installation and use or cooperate for a joint development.
|Status||Diese Kooperationsanfrage wurde bereits vom EEN Netzwerk erfolgreich gelöst! |
Möchten Sie mit dieser Firma
in Kontakt treten?
- Dieses Technologieprofil entspricht nicht Ihren Bedürfnissen?
Sie suchen eine maßgeschneiderte Lösung?
=> Erstellen Sie ein eigenes Suchprofil
=> In kürzester Zeit finden wir einen geeigneten Lösungsanbieter
- Sie würden gerne ein eigenes Kooperationprofil verbreiten?